"Seek God's will in all you do, and He will show you the path to take."
The AWA utilizes its 34-square mile ranch and lodge in northwest Colorado and other locations to facilitate men and women's faith-based Military, Veteran and First-Responder Programs, Marriage Programs, Family Retreats and outdoor activities to support the healing and healthy upkeep of the soul. We also utilize the lodge to connect SOF Veterans, Combat Veterans and First Responders with partners and organizations that benefit society with each other and nature. We believe that keeping our Creator first puts life in proper perspective and there is no better way to do that then within nature. At times… it is important to get lost in the forest and mountains to find yourself in the city. AWA also looks to partner with other organizations who share the same goals and have facilities to offer similar programs.
2020 FAITH-BASED PROGRAMS
Group 1: April 20-24, 2020 – Lost Coast Trail / Redwood National Forest, CA
Group 2: May 18-22, 2020 – Lost Coast Trail / Redwood National Forest, CA
Group 1: June 22-26, 2020 – Meeker, CO @ Ripple Creek Lodge
Group 2: July 6-10, 2020 – Meeker, CO @ Ripple Creek Lodge
Group 3: July 13-17 2020 – Meeker, CO @ Ripple Creek Lodge
Group 4: July 27-31, 2020 – Meeker, CO @ Ripple Creek Lodge
Group 5: August 3-7, 2020 – Meeker, CO @ Ripple Creek Lodge
Group 1: August 17-21, 2020 – Lake City, CO @ Legacy Lodge
Group 2: August 24-28, 2020 – Lake City, CO @ Legacy Lodge
MARRIAGE PROGRAM DATES
October 15 – 20
The AWA plans and coordinates conventions, conferences, exhibit events, meetings, receptions and general events to communicate, educate and connect the Military, Veterans, First-Responders and their families with faith-based organizations, non-profit organizations, community networks and the American business enterprise in an effort to build spiritual resiliency and strengthen the foundation of American families.
Come check out our booth at any of the following locations!
February 14-15, 2020 – Southlake, TX @ Gateway Church
March 14, 2020 – San Diego, CA @ The Rock Church
June 13, 2020 – Colorado Spring, CO @ New Life Church
September 18-19, 2020 – Pittsburg, PA @ Victory Family Church
September 26, 2020 – San Antonio, TX @ Cornerstone Church
October 10, 2020 – Houston, TX @ Grace Church
October 23-24, 2020 – Austin, TX @ Celebration Church
The AWA believes that true joy and happiness for the soul goes hand-in-hand with doing something for others… The AWA connects SOF Veterans, Combat Veterans and First Responders with national and local organizations and groups that empower them with the opportunity to give back to others. This unselfish empowerment uplifts the soul and geometrically progresses goodness in society.
The American Warrior Association Bases its Programs on the Following Statement of Faith
1) We believe the Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God revealing the love of
God to the world.
2) We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons:
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3) We believe in the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, and his ascension to the right
hand of the father.
4) We believe that we are all lost and face the judgement of God, and that Jesus Christ is
the way of salvation.
5) We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit; whose indwelling enables us to live
a godly life.
6) We believe in the resurrection of the saved, the saved unto the resurrection of eternal
7) We believe in the ministry of sharing and proclaiming the message of salvation by grace
through faith in Jesus Christ.
8) We believe in the discipleship of helping others grow towards Christ.
9) We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, and to the service of our Lord.